Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Message

October 19th, 2018 10:00

PowerEdge R200 Blinking red light

How do I determine what is causing the Blinking Red light near the ! on the front of my PowerEdge R200?   System is functional, Do I need be concerned? Javcat

• 

6.2K Posts

October 19th, 2018 12:00

Hello

The system support page has documentation. The manual should list the light indicators. You can find more information on alerts and errors in the logs. The BMC contains a hardware event log that has information about any system alerts.

http://www.dell.com/support/

Thanks

1 Message

June 2nd, 2020 04:00

Spoiler
Dell power edge R200

How do I determine what is causing the Blinking Red light near the ! on the front of my PowerEdge R200?   My System is not functional, I already Called Customer care for Support and because of this is very old More than 10Years old so they cannot send any technision and she said me some Solutions that very hard for me to Do.
Dell power edge R200How do I determine what is causing the Blinking Red light near the ! on the front of my PowerEdge R200?   My System is not functional, I already Called Customer care for Support and because of this is very old More than 10Years old so they cannot send any technision and she said me some Solutions that very hard for me to Do.
No Events found!