Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 19th, 2016 09:00

Recover Point Test

Hello, new Recover Point user here. We are doing a recover point test.  My co-worker in another location started the test.  He created a bookmark in GUI and then selected that Image and then clicked Test The Image.  So now volumes/file systems have been mounted on the DR side and testers are testing the application on the DR side  My co-worker who started the test now has to leave the office before the test is complete.  Normally he would wait for test to complete and in his GUI select Cancel to cancel the test.  Since he is gone I will need to do that.  I can open the GUI and click on the Consistency Group but no way to get in and Cancel the test.  Does anyone know how I can cancel a test that was started by someone else?

153 Posts

May 19th, 2016 10:00

Hi there,

Go to the Recovery > Manage Recovery tab and you will see a list of all Test-Copy (and other recovery operations). There will be drop-down list to either continue or Finish the test.

Thanks,

Zahid Fadli

EMC2

Mobile: +17347170033

Twitter: @zDataGuy

207 Posts

May 19th, 2016 10:00

Zahid, thanks for the quick answer.  I have looked at Manage Recovery and I seems I can easily Finish the test when the time comes.  Thanks again.

No Events found!