Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 25th, 2014 15:00

Recoverpoint 4 Logged Access

trying to test an image from logged access from 24 hours ago and while it seemed to be doing something, it seems to be either stuck or not doing something?

gUGAGhW.png

i really didnt need it to be logged access, but in either case, just trying to "kill" it at this point, but its in an "enabling" state??

1K Posts

March 25th, 2014 19:00

That will take a while because you are using logged access mode on an image that's 24 hours old. Use virtual access mode instead.

Take a look at this thread for the difference in access modes: Comparing different types of Image Access modes

227 Posts

Yeah, figured as much, clicked through too fast, going on five hours and still waiting

Sent from my iPad

227 Posts

Thanks, just cant figure out where to cancel it? Whats the menu I should be in?

1K Posts

Yeah, you'll be waiting a bit longer most likely. Just cancel logged access mode and go into virtual access mode.

1K Posts

I can't remember to be honest with you. It's been a while since I used it. Try this CLI command: disable_image_access

When you run the command it will ask you for a few things (CG name, copy name, etc.). Press the tab key to see a list of available names that you can choose from.

Log in as admin/admin when you SSH into one of the RPAs (assume you didn't change the admin password and thus I said admin/admin).

1 Message

March 26th, 2014 08:00

Try right clicking on the target instead of the CG.

No Events found!