Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 11th, 2012 13:00

EMC Mission-critical Business Continuity for SAP

A great white paper was release today by EMC regarding mission-critical business continuity for SAP. It's a must read for SAP Basis Administrators, Oracle DBAs, storage administrators and IT architects.

This white paper describes the transformation of the traditional SAP deployment to a mission-critical business continuity solution with active/active data centers. The solution is enabled by EMC VPLEX Metro, EMC Symmetrix VMAX, EMC VNX, VMware vSphere HA, Oracle RAC, Brocade networking, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Sever for SAP Applications.

Download the white paper here

Download the presentation here.

Additional posts regarding this subject

EMC employees can get more information here.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 22nd, 2012 12:00

Powerpoint version? I only see the PDF version.

Thanks.

26 Posts

A link to the presentation has been added to the post.

Regards,

Chris

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

Is there any possible way I could get the PPT version of the solution you presented here? This is a great document and is very close to a solution we are presenting, and I was hoping I could steal some slides to modify and to our presentation?

My email is chris.ritter@emc.com.

That would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,

Chris

45 Posts

June 22nd, 2012 13:00

I too would like a PPT version of the file --- if needed you can email it to me (gary.archer@emc.com)

June 22nd, 2012 17:00

The PPT version of this presentation will be posted on the EMC|ONE SAP Forum shortly.

53 Posts

July 2nd, 2012 01:00

All,

there is also a demo of this solution available on the EMC Demo Center, it only takes 7 minutes to view and gives a good overview of the solution.

go to www.EMCDemoCenter.com and search SAP

or direct link to this demo - http://tinyurl.com/bqyf8r6

Dave

No Events found!