Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 27th, 2012 12:00

SAP Failover design with AIX (Power HA) and EMC Storage Reference

We have a large important customer that is looking to validate/verify their SAP Failover design with AIX (Power HA) and EMC Storage. I would like to see if we (EMC) can find a customer with EMC Storage (VMAX, etc) and AIX (PowerHA) running SAP with a robust failover solution that would be willing to talk with GSK Architects and Engineering. The focus is on SAP HA Solution Arch. , including ERS on IBM AIX –with Power HA and EMC Storage.

24 Posts

January 27th, 2012 13:00

Mark,

Mass Mutual in Sprinfield Mass is Power HA AIX with EMC Vmax and large SAP infrastructure.  They have not automated their HA as they do not trust HACMP the last I knew but they may have some scripts they use instead.  If interested talk to Jack Nolan their EMC Sales Exec. 

The other SAP on AIX accounts I am aware of are below but I do not know their HA situations.  Good Luck. 

Warner Brothers
Marathon
Fiat
Marathon Oil
YPF
intesasanpaolo

26 Posts

January 27th, 2012 13:00

Mark,

If you don't get a response from anyone with a similar customer you might want to try Studio E on Powerlink - http://powerlink.emc.com/km/appmanager/km/secureDesktop?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=image7b&internalId=0b014066800251ed&_irrt=true

Chris

No Events found!