Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 17th, 2010 01:00

ITPR IF-Availability Report

Hi all,

I am using SAM/AM-PM and ITPR for my reporting needs but i am facing some challenges in getting an Interface Availability Report from the ITPR Database.

Can somebody help me with the same report which could give me total UPTIME and DOWNTIME of an Interface ? If yes then please share the query.

Thanks,

Maniche

October 18th, 2010 06:00

Hi Maniche,

I had a discussion with the ITPR development team regarding the possibilty of the interface UPTIME and DOWNTIME to be included in the if-availability report and confirmed that the current  ITPR schema supports the features like the interface utilization and does not have the implementation to populate the UPTIME or DOWNTIME for the interfaces in any of the tables. So without enhancement it won't be possible to implement this feature even with the   IC_T_NOTIFICATION_OCCURRENCES table which you mentioned as each time when the same event occurs , the existing table data is overwritten i.e. it won't create a new entry for the same event , it will overwrite the existing entry with the latest data.

So this requirement would  essentially be an enhancement and need the involvement of Product Management. Kindly refer the Knowledge base article emc134867 to have the details on  raising an enhancement request.

Regards,
Vipin

No Events found!