Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 11th, 2008 07:00

Query reg. ASL Scripting

Hi all,

I am having an query reg Asl scripting. Right now am working on the Smarts Adapter and i have wrote a script which assigns attributes to the class which enhance the features(like creating MSAN from DSLAM by using the attributes of the DSLAM and also adding some attributes with the DSLAM attributes) while doing am get stuck.

I wrote the script which takes the attributes or data from the test file which may be in the form ( abc : bcd : cfd : use : end ) like this. so am inserting delimiter between each data which i going to pass to the MSAN for enhancing its attributes and also some of the attributes value may be optional. If any of the attributes value is missing say ( abc :  _ : cfd : use : _ : )  like this (the second and rear value is empty) then the value assign to the attributes must be empty.  I need to write program in asl scripting and i cant be.

I have attached the script which i create the attributes from the test file and created in Domain manager as a additional variable, only problem when an empty attributes arises.

So could you please help me out from this issue.

1 Attachment

138 Posts

February 28th, 2009 22:00

Hi.

You should use ? symbol for empty attribute.

If msanname contain empty attribute then, assign is ignored.

For example:

MSAN {
"MSAN:" msanname:word ? eol
}

I'm not exactly understand what do you mean when you say MSAN.

No Events found!