Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 20th, 2011 21:00

Exchange 2010 & EmailXaminer

I understand that support for EmailXaminer and Exchange 2010 is very limited, if any. Has anyone successfully used the Reviewer client successfully in a CAS\Exchange 2010 environment and Windows 7? We have certain users we are not migrating simply for the fact that Reviewer client does not work to 2010.Is  there a Web interface that can be used instead like Xtender has? Any advice would be appreciated...

18 Posts

September 21st, 2011 09:00

You would need to look at the current Messaging Supportability Guide. There is no web interface for EmailXaminer. It is all thick client based. I assume you are using EmailXtender. EmailXtender does not support Exchange 2010. My recommendation is to look at moving to SourceOne. It may be possible to go to Email Supervisor as that is replacing EmailXaminer and use it with. Also, EmailXaminer Reviewer and Manager is not compatible with Windows 7. If you want to try to get the thick client to work through downloading XP compatibility mode but once again that is temporary work around if it works. I hope this helps.

48 Posts

October 10th, 2011 16:00

Hello Cjudkins,

Broy_ici is correct, EmailXaminer is not supported with Exchange 2010 as well as Windows 7.  But we do have a new version out, called SourceOne: Supervisor, which does support Exchange 2010 and Windows 7 (x86).

I have included our compatibility guide, which gives a full breakdown of supported products and operating systems.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Brad

http://powerlink.emc.com/km/live1/en_US/Offering_Technical/Technical_Documentation/300-008-041.pdf?mtcs=ZXZlbnRUeXBlPUttQ2xpY2tDb250ZW50RXZlbnQsZG9jdW1lbnRJZD0wOTAxNDA2NjgwNWZjNmY5LGRvY3VtZW50VHlwZT1wZGYsbmF2ZU5vZGU9MGIwMTQwNjY4MDVjOTFlNl9Hcmlk

No Events found!