Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Message

May 22nd, 2019 09:00

Install script for Source one outlook plugin during imaging

Does anyone have a working script install for Source One plugin during windows imaging? We use MDT and the script below works on an already imaged machine with Windows 10 and office 2016. When I use the script to install Source One as a MDT task it installs but the server and port information does not persist with a domain user login. I don't want to have to type it in after the user logs in for the first time. Can I set the server and port by registry gpo entry?

start /wait \\$SERVERPATH$\software$\EMC\ES1_OfflineAccess.exe /S /V"/qn /l*v C:\EMC_OfflineAccess.log INSTALLDIR=\"C:\Program Files\EMC\SourceOne\" EX_BACKEND_SERVER=1 EX_TCP_PRIMARY_SERVER=$SOURCEONESERVER$ EX_TCP_PRIMARY_PORT=8001 EX_TCP_SECONDARY_SERVER=d$SOURCEONESERVER$ EX_TCP_SECONDARY_PORT=8002 REBOOT=ReallySuppress"

600 Posts

May 23rd, 2019 16:00

Greetings, I do not have experience of OA install with MDT but what you want to achieve could be done with the help of GPO templates located in the Utilities folder of the SourceOne Offline Access install kit. Thanks, Rajan Katwal
No Events found!