Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

May 27th, 2010 06:00

One user can not login to Search page

Hi,

I have one user who can not login to the Search page.  He gets a server error that the page can not be displayed.   His mailbox has been archived but not shortcutted.  Other users can log in to his pc and login sourceone fine so it appears to be just his account.  Any ideas?

Thank you,

Kevin

600 Posts

May 27th, 2010 07:00

Hi Kevin,

Is it Discovery manager or SourceOne Web search you are referring to ? Also can you please confirm the following ?

1. Are you using Lotus notes or Exchange ?

2. Version of SourceOne products used.

If its SourceOne web search and you are using lotus notes, did you try by changing users notes internet password ?

Thanks,

Rajan

May 27th, 2010 07:00

Hi Rajan,

This is the sourceone search webpage I am talking about.  We are not using Discovery.  We are using SourceOne for Exchange version 6.5, sp2.

thank you,

Kevin

1 Message

June 2nd, 2010 13:00

I think this must be a BNL problem...

5 Posts

July 11th, 2010 05:00

Dear All

I am facing the same issue.

Only one  user cannot connect to the search. logon failure despite a correct  password.

Sorry but what does BNL stand for?  Did you mean NLB ?

Regards

Abdel

600 Posts

July 11th, 2010 16:00

Hello,

Can you please check with user if he/she has colon ":" in the password ?  If that is the case I believe it is expected to be fixed in SourceOne 6.6 GA release and also in next hotfix release following 6.5.SP2 HF1.

Thanks,

Rajan

600 Posts

July 12th, 2010 04:00

Hi Abdellatif,

SourceOne 6.6 is already out and available but in case you do not want to go to this release and want to stay at 6.5 level, you might want to work with support on it to make sure you get notified when the permanent fix is available.

Thanks,

Rajan

5 Posts

Thanks Rajan

I asked the user and yes he’s having a colon in his password.

Do you know when the new hot fix will be available?

Thanks again and Best regards

Abdellatif

5 Posts

Thanks

Appreciate your help.

I opened a case and hopefully they will provide me with a hot fix very soon.

Best regards

Abdellatif

No Events found!