Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

5 Posts

June 2nd, 2022 07:00

Dell SupportAssist keeps on loading 3.10.4

Dear everyone,

It has been a while for me since I used SA. When starting up the app it keeps loading and loading until it tells me something went wrong. I have searched for many fixes but nothing seems to work for me. The only thing I can do is uninstall, reinstall, restart my laptop and boot up both the laptop and the app. After doing that it will work for one boot up and thats it I can start all over again...

Also when I just reinstalled the app the driver and download section doesn`t scan. That is why I reboot the system. 

An unexpected problem has occured. Restart your PC and try again later.An unexpected problem has occured. Restart your PC and try again later.

Hope you guys got some new way of dealing with this problem.

2 Posts

October 17th, 2022 17:00

I am having the same problem. however ive been using supportassist from day one. SupportAssist just stopped working the other week, get the same window as you and failed to load. i uninstalled and when i try to install, the install fails and says to reboot and try again. very very aggravating

November 21st, 2022 06:00

Hey man, I think I have the solution for u. Try searching for Services and look for Dell SupportAssist, when u there just check if it is on, if not just start it. I just did it and it worked perfectly

November 21st, 2022 08:00

If it works but u can't use the "Get drivers & downloads" option just activate the DellClientManagementService in Services as well with the Dell SupportAssist (i suggest u use the automatic option so it doesn't turn it off automatically)

No Events found!