Start a Conversation

Unsolved

BG

1 Message

December 20th, 2021 21:00

New laptop hardware issue

20211218_142559.jpg

My dell inspiron 15 3511 

A 2 month old machine has a broken screen from the left side of the hinge, the hinge is starting to poke out of the screen.

The associates say that repair service will take place.my concern is that - Is a 2 month old product supposed to just start breaking like this? And what if the repair doesnt last 2 months again? How can i be sure? And is this how i am supposed to waste 1 week worth time every time my machine faces issues like these. My work is being compromised here it has already been 3 days to the complaint and it will be another 2 3 days till the service happens. Even after that i am not sure if the hardware is reliable. 

Please resolve this issue dell, if its a manufacturing defect then replace it with a machine that i had actually paid for. 

Please look into it 

Thankyou

May 12th, 2022 15:00

I have this same issue for the second time in less than 10 months. First time took over 2 months to get fixed and they ended up sending me a remanufactured laptop as replacement. Yesterday it happened to that replacement laptop same hinge same problem. Calling dell tomorrow after work to discuss this again! As far as I’m concerned I want my money back and they can have their laptop. I bought Dell because it was supposed to be top notch and this is what I get. 

No Events found!