Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

1 Rookie

• 

513 Posts

October 10th, 2020 15:00

SA, clear non-Dell HDD notifications

OK Back in September I had my 4 TB WD Red drive connected. The drives used to be external but I took the drive out of the case. Why? Because I have always been a little weird like that .  Anyway I don't know exactly what happened back in September when SA (SupportAssist) detected the drive was bad. All of a sudden I got an email notifying me I was getting a replacement. I never submitted anything to get the drive replaced. In a few days I got a replacement drive. This has been a headache the drive did not even come with the system I got it from Mr. Sam Walton. 

Today I decided I would run SA again with the drive. Again the drive failed but it gave me an option to submit for a replacement.

I am still confused as to why before it auto sent to Dell for a replacement. But anyway the Dispatch is still open they sent a drive and I sent it right back. 

I have been trying to get them to close the case because SA keeps asking "Looking for details or updates on service request # 0000000000?"

How do I stop SA from asking without turning off notifications? Also can I clear the logs in SA where it detected my bad drive?

No Responses!
No Events found!