Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 26th, 2004 14:00

Unhandled Exception

When attemping to login to a managed desktop system, I get a popup window containing the following information:
java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.VectorEnumerator.nextElement()
at ita65.api.SocketConnection.getDesktopAlertConfig(NodeSession session) in D:\ITA6530\Source\ita_legacy\UI\ITA65Project\ita65\api\SocketConnection.java:line 973
at ita65.model.SystemSession.GetDesktopAlertConfig() in D:\ITA6530\Source\ita_legacy\UI\ITA65Project\ita65\model\SystemSession.java:line 256
at ita65.ui.view.actions.DesktopConfigView.SystemxListViewSingleClick(Systemx[] systems) in D:\ITA6530\Source\ita_legacy\UI\ITA65Project\ita65\ui\view\actions\DesktopConfigView.java:line 602
at ita65.ui.widget.SystemxListView.m_List_click(Object source, Event e) in D:\ITA6530\Source\ita_legacy\UI\ITA65Project\ita65\ui\widget\SystemxListView.java:line 600
at com.ms.wfc.core.EventHandler.invoke(Object sender, Event e)
at com.ms.wfc.core.Component.fireEvent(Object key, Event e)
at com.ms.wfc.ui.Control.onClick(Event e)
at com.ms.wfc.ui.ListView.wmNotify(Message m)
at com.ms.wfc.ui.ListView.wndProc(Message m)
at com.ms.wfc.ui.ControlWindow.wndProc(Message m)
at com.ms.wfc.app.Window.callback(Int32 hWnd, Int32 msg, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)

I am running Windows XP SP2, IT Assistant 6.5.3.14 and IT Assistant UI 6.5.3.14. IT assistant is installed on a Win 2k Adv Server running SQL Server 2000. This occurs on both the server and my machine with the client UI installed. Anybody else seen this one?

October 29th, 2004 04:00

Yes, I have the same problem when I try System Configuration on a machine.  I haven't tried anything else yet as I've only just started fiddling with it.  I had to rebuild the machine  as I was having so many problems with Open Manage.  I thought a clean install of everything might fix things up - but it was not to be !!
If I figure anything out I'll post back - if anyone has answers I'd love to hear them as well.

22 Posts

October 29th, 2004 16:00

I installed IT Assistant UI version 6.5 (BLD_65061) and I was able to get into the system configuration (which is good because the e-mails were starting to get annoying). Of course, I get SQL errors when trying to view any logs (such as the initial setting of the main screen for critical events, that doesn't work), but it seems the system config page does. . . .. so, I guess I have to use both these systems to manage my other systems for now. . . . . . ..

(SQL error is an incorrect systax near keyword "desc" and a cursor was not declared)
No Events found!