Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 13th, 2014 20:00

Any resources for active Stylus?

is anyone aware of  a manual or other resource for using the active stylus? It arrived yesterday with  no manual or instructions.   the Dell website is no help, and Dell tech support just referred me to Youtube.   I saw a reference to  a manual in  a forum post but I have not seen any manual or instructions for the stylus.

16 Posts

March 13th, 2014 20:00

Ridiculous, isn't it?.. There has to be at least 2 dozen You Tube videos on the stylus. Which one?

915 Posts

March 13th, 2014 21:00

The only thing I've seen in print is 1-2 pp. of more general discussion in the Dell Venue 11 Pro user manual, available at Dell (someone had asked Dell about this very question, and had been referred to that).  Oh, and I've seen one user comment that a Dell rep. has said that Dell is working on something in print . . . .

2 Posts

March 31st, 2014 21:00

Anything yet Dell?

I have this stylus but don't really have any idea how to use it other than tap the screen.  I try writing in Word but nothing happens.  I can write in One Note but that seems to be about it.  The button on the side....I think it's just there to look cool because it doesn't do anything that I can see.

How about a little help here.

No Events found!