Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 11th, 2010 21:00

BUGS - GAUSB1A131800-EU, build 12821

1. Bluetooth voice activated dialling does not work. "Force Close" errors occur.

2. Under "manage applications", "all", why is there (2) x instances of "Bluetooth Engineering Mode"?

3. Front camera doesn't work with Fring.

If these bugs are not fixed before 17th December 2010, I will be returning the product for a refund under Australian Consumer Law as the product is not "fit for purpose".

57 Posts

December 13th, 2010 02:00

The bluetooth in this build is pathetic. Sometimes it works with the handsfree kit and other times it doesn't. Sometimes there isn't even any audio.

Voice activated dialling doesn't work at all.

This is a joke!

57 Posts

December 14th, 2010 13:00

With WiFi sleep set to "never", when connected to the charger, WiFi sleeps and 3G becomes active.

Not that anyone cares!

2 Posts

December 16th, 2010 01:00

In addition to the already mentioned bugs:

Lockscreen can't often be unlocked and requires reboot or connection to the charger or dock - the unlock slider simply doesn't recognize the gesture. Makes this version pretty much useless as I don't tend to carry the charger with me to unlock my phone.

Cellular data connection intermittently not working (same as in previous software) - workaround: switch to flight mode and back, then cellular data comes back on (until it won't work again).

No Events found!