Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 21st, 2014 10:00

Cell Phone Protection Plan

I bought a cell phone protection plan and I received an email that stated that it had been cancelled in December.  I continue to be charged for this plan that I signed up when I purchased the phone through Dell.  I have called, I have chatted, I have been given phone numbers that are disconnected and have not been given any recourse for this problem.  I really would like for someone to give me a phone number, email or someone I can talk to about this problem.  I went to the bank and got the phone number attached to the automated withdrawal and it is also disconnected.  Can someone please help me???!!!!

915 Posts

April 21st, 2014 14:00

This isn't Dell customer service--keep calling and speaking to them ...

1 Message

April 30th, 2014 13:00

I also bought a cell phone through dell and have been paying for the cell phone protection plan. But when I wasn't billed this month I tried contacting them and found all the numbers have been disconnected. And when I call dell they have no idea what I am talking about. I also called my bank and they gave me a different number than all the rest I have found and it was also disconnected.

915 Posts

April 30th, 2014 20:00

Call your credit card company and object to the charges. Little to be gained here, likely; unlikely that Dell is monitoring issues as that here. (But, rare surprises can happen.)
No Events found!