Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 22nd, 2010 06:00

Dell 2.2 music doesnt show up

Ive had a few issues with my new updated streak.. first off it didnt let me see any of my contacts and now none of the music shows up on the streak.. anyone know how to fix this?

10 Posts

December 22nd, 2010 11:00

All my music disappeared on upgrade also (apart from music I had bought using the hanset).  Oddly there were all the folders for the music on the SD card just not the music itself. Tried to use Dell's new sync programme to get music up and running but this didn't work either, well it maybe that I wasn't using it correctly but unfortunately there is no help in existance for this rather clunky and bizarre programme.      Have now set up DoubleTwist on the handset and on my PC and that is working - although somewhat clunky still  - I think it may be that for those of us used to Windows Media Player and the way that worked, everything else seems a little strange, why can't you just copy an album for example why do you have to make it a playlist first?  Also I hadn't realised that sync means just that so it deletes existing music from handset rather than just adding what you wanted, takes a bit of getting used to I guess!  

1 Message

February 27th, 2011 06:00

Has anyone gotten Dell Mobile Sync to work yet?  It crashes during sync.  Before I go back to doubletwist, I'd like to know if there is an easy fix. 

No Events found!