Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

22 Posts

October 12th, 2018 06:00

Dell Canvas Review - a failed lemon product

The issues I am having with HDMI input into the canvas. When I turn it off and on again it will not detect HDMI input and functions randomly. I have troubleshooted the issue by using the same cable with a different input source from same computer cable and works fine. I have also used another HDMI monitor from the computer and works fine. This would isolate the issue of being the cable being faulty. An on site tech has come to look at it and said the samething when I showed him this. The only option I am left with is that the device has a flawed HDMI input driver. Currently I own a $1,800 black rectangle that will not even function as a monitor.

22 Posts

October 12th, 2018 07:00

Dell states they will not refund the products as it is underwarranty and can not be fixed. BEWARE BUYER!!!!! Dell technical support states can not help and have to conect customer care and then customer care states can not help and have to contact technical support. Seems typical big company where the customer is not even considered a priority.

22 Posts

October 15th, 2018 07:00

NOW DELL WANTS ME TO PAY FOR "PRO SUPPORT" AS THEY CALL IT A SOFTWARE ISSUE THEY CAN NOT SUPPORT EVEN THOUGH THIS IS UNDER WARRANTY!

No Events found!