Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 12th, 2015 02:00

Dell Venue 7 3730, can't access files on my PC using the USB port.

Hello, I just made this account because I need this solved, and hopefully it can be..

About a week ago, I accidentally dropped my Dell Venue 7 3730 tablet, and the screen cracked bad enough that the touchscreen is basically useless, unless in one small corner, but I cannot unlock it from there. Anyways today I decided to see if I can salvage any of my pictures or videos on my tablet, to my PC, using the USB port as that's the only way I can access it, because I cannot open it.

When I updated the drivers for it, with my tablet on, and plugged into my PC, I it shows that my device is connected to my PC, and that i can access it, but when I open it up, it just shows that its completely blank. I've tried digging around properties, and such (Not changing anything unless it actually specifies that it'd show something, and if I was wrong I put it back to where it was originally.)

I would love to get my files saved on my computer at least.

And no I am not considering sending it in to get repaired itself, as I may be getting a new android phone in the future, so I don't feel the need to have both, unless my tablet never broke on me in the first place, by my stupidity at not being careful enough.. but I'm off topic. I hope someone knows how to help me.

No I cannot unlock my tablet at all, otherwise I wouldn't be trying to put the files on my PC.

Thank you for reading this. - Lee

No Responses!
No Events found!