Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 14th, 2014 22:00

Dell Venue 7 Android Device - Invalid Battery - won't charge, won't powering up

This is my worse experience ever.

My new Venue 7 android device is not charging it. I had a question mark on the battery indicator first.

i plugged in and hope it is charging.. I rebooted a couple of times but no luck

Then all of sudden it died.  so I put charger back on then DELL log is on..... then

"INVALID BATTERY"  and it died itself.  I tried it again and same issue.

I called Dell customer service and they are looking for the service tag which i couldn't find.

I googled it to find where the service tag is.. then I found where from Dell website.

http://www.dell.com/support/contents/us/en/19/article/Product-Support/Self-support-Knowledgebase/locate-service-tag/Peripherals-Mobility

it is on the software (in the setting).  But as you know, the tablet is not powering up.  and I can't find the service tag sticker..   I might be removed it but... i expected to get some help from them but all i hear from them is "no service tag, no help" <ADMIN NOTE: Substitute character removed as per TOU>

1.  it is a known issue. 

2.  They didn't recall the product

3. No willing to help

4. No sorry

5.  there is no solution.

I have to file a complain to *** pretty soon.  I will tweet and I will facebook it as well.

this is an insane.  One of the biggest TECH company is a thief. 

1 Message

October 6th, 2014 16:00

My Venue 7 just started with a similar issue...Except I had a battery with a question mark on screen and it won't recognize that I have it connected to the external power adapter.  What a P.O.S!!!

I should have just stuck with my iPad....Never had any stupid issues like this.

No Events found!