Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 5th, 2013 23:00

Dell Venue 8 Pro availability in India

Hi, 

There isn't even a single tablet device from DELL in India which has a huge demand for a decent tablet device. The recently launched Dell Venue 8 pro perfectly fits the Indian market for its specs and price point. 

While competitors like Asus (t100), HP (ElitePad), Lenovo (IdeaPad & ThinkPad) already announced or launched the windows tablet devices, the high price point and low end specs are making them not so popular. 

So, my question is... When does DELL plan on launching the Venue series tablets, specifically Venue 8 Pro in India?

15 Posts

November 26th, 2013 13:00

yeah.. lets hope so.. I will get venue 8 pro as soon as its out in india. Also hope there wont be huge difference in price compared to the $299 price tag in US.

Hello Rakrockon,

Thank you for your interest in the Dell Venue 8 Pro. Different products are released in different regions at different times and with different options according to customer demand, service limitations and logistical support limitations.  We are going to be releasing it in India in the near future.  If the release happens like in other regions, the WIFI version will release first, followed by the Mobile Broadband version.

Check back often!

-Don D

3 Posts

November 23rd, 2013 23:00

5 Posts

November 24th, 2013 21:00

awesome...  from when was this availbale? 

5 Posts

November 24th, 2013 21:00

The page says now available for order and there are links to Shop now for both venue 11 pro & venue 8 pro, but the pages do not exist. :emotion-7:

3 Posts

November 25th, 2013 00:00

ya..i checked with the dell guys but they are not able to give exact reason..some say management hasn't launched it officially but when i ask why it is there on dell official website they dont have any answers..lets hope it will be available for sale by mid December.

5 Posts

November 25th, 2013 02:00

yeah.. lets hope so.. I will get venue 8 pro as soon as its out in india. Also hope there wont be huge difference in price compared to the $299 price tag in US.

5 Posts

November 26th, 2013 22:00

Thank you :emotion-1:

1 Message

November 29th, 2013 10:00

Interstingly there is no announced dates also for the launch and Dell India is still selling onsolute Latitude 10 in India.

1 Message

December 7th, 2013 06:00

Hi,

I'm a student from Bali, Indonesia...

Now i'm study in India..

My uncle bought my first pc two years ago (not Dell) and it is broken last year.

So i came to india without any device six month ago, i wish Dell Venue 8 come to India  soon...

1 Message

December 15th, 2013 06:00

I called DELL India sales support 2 days back but still they dont have any answer about the release of Dell venue 8 pro here in India.

Don, could you please confirm if I buy this tablet in USA and bring it here in India, do i get warranty in India?

1 Message

December 18th, 2013 23:00

Guys you can buy the Dell Venue 8 Pro with Shopyourworld.com at a reasonable price. Plan to write a review on this amazing tablet.  I ordered the product and got it delivered as promised. 

http://www.shopyourworld.com/Products/Dell-Venue-8-Pro-32GB-Tablet--Windows/1218593

1 Message

January 18th, 2014 09:00

When dell Venue 8 pro available in india?

what is the date of release?

No Events found!