Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 16th, 2010 16:00

Email Sync issues.

I have had my Streak since Monday, its now Thursday and I getting a bit frustrated. Tuesday morning the device completely locked me out and I spent 6 hours on the phone with AT&T and Dell to figure out that the only way to fix this was factory reset. Wednesday I was on the phone with Dell due to the fact that my Streak kept telling me that there was 39 new emails in my email box....it was completely empty. The front facing camera would not work and the speaker phone was like listening to a kazoo. Dell Technical requested that we do a factory reset, which fixed NONE of the issues. Dell requested that I return it to Bestbuy for a get a new device as my current "had multiple hardware problems". Bestbuy was more than helpful and swapped it out for a new device. Currently the device is back to showing emails that are not there. Anyone else having this issue. Calling Dell Mobility is getting old, especially when they tell me "That problem is not in our current manual so I am not sure what to do"

No Responses!
No Events found!