Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 24th, 2010 23:00

Greetings, good people! Streak rebate?

Hey, I hope you are well, whoever you are!

I bought a Streak the day they launched here on the "new" side of the pond :emotion-5:, and by sheer luck I am not too proud to admit.  I am pretty much a total noob in the realm of the smartphone, or whatever you crazy kids are callin' 'em these days, but have long been an admirer of them and the open Android variety in particular.  My "best" (read "my favorite") phone to date was my first fancy phone (read "not free with a contract re-up") purchase, a Motorola Krazr,  Since, I have had a short relationship with what was to end up a briefly airborne LG Vu which, because of my customer loyalty and honesty regarding the Vu's method of airborne propulsion, was very briefly replaced with a Samsung Moment that I returned in favor of my trusty old, cracked Krazr which I had tried to replace with the Vu due to what had become an insatiable appetite for battery power coupled with my refusal to pay for a replacement battery when I could obtain a new phone free.

So, because I have nothing to really compare it to, I am not burdened with a lot of lofty expectations and preconceived notions about how things "should be" in regards to the device.  That said, the freakin' thing rocks so hard I fell over.  Anyway, without boring y'all to death (yes, too late... that ship sailed what already feels like days ago) with my very first post, I am having a bit of trouble redeeming the $250 rebate Dell promised us for activating the device with AT&T.  I sure would appreciate anyone's assistance in helping me figure out on which of Dell's many doors to knock to get that ball rolling successfully.  I have tried several avenues without having any luck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Have fun & enjoy.

seeya

Pat

No Responses!
No Events found!