Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 5th, 2010 09:00

Has anyone also had their Streak bricked by 2.2 update

MIne is stuck at the Dell logo after perforning the OTA 2.2 update,Was working immediately after the update  with Froyo but wouldn't turn on the next morning.

Still waitng for phone to be collected after they did not show on Friday.:emotion-12:

December 21st, 2010 12:00

Same issue here, its also making noises every few seconds. I can't call tech support until tomorrow however, because I do not have another phone. Awesome

20 Posts

December 21st, 2010 13:00

I had to send mine away in the end for repair.They returned it in just under 2 weeks with the 1.6. Even though I bought it as a unlocked unit they locked it to o2 baseband -21 :emotion-43::emotion-12:

Anyway, 2 days later i got the 2.2 OTA and it has loaded successfully this time. Some problems such as lost contacts and my Android apps downloads/purchases no longer exists. Phoned DELL SUPPORT again,they gave me a incident number and said they would phone me back....still waiting,no surprises there.

Out of interest have you tried holding down the volume buttons while powering on to get to the factory reset menu. 

No Events found!