Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 14th, 2010 08:00

Help? Dell Venue Pro Official Release/Shipping Statement?

This whole ordeal is unacceptable. Dell needs to confess on what their real projected release date is. I would much rather have a realistic idea on when I'll receive my phone rather then having to search twitter and listen to poorly informed CSRs. If the situation is that bad, maybe orders should cease. I literally have T-Mob with not a single phone that works. I'm fine with waiting for a replacement for a couple weeks, but not an entire month. As much as I love the design and the W7 operating system, I may just have to sway back to unlocked apple products. Most of my annoyance does come from the fact that there is no official statement. Dell, please listen to your community and just release the information. Having two bloggers on twitter ignore the situation somewhat as well as having CSRS giving different information doesn't help.

1 Message

December 16th, 2010 16:00

This whole ordeal is unacceptable. Dell needs to confess on what their real projected release date is. I would much rather have a realistic idea on when I'll receive my phone rather then having to search twitter and listen to poorly informed CSRs. If the situation is that bad, maybe orders should cease. I literally have T-Mob with not a single phone that works. I'm fine with waiting for a replacement for a couple weeks, but not an entire month. As much as I love the design and the W7 operating system, I may just have to sway back to unlocked apple products. Most of my annoyance does come from the fact that there is no official statement. Dell, please listen to your community and just release the information. Having two bloggers on twitter ignore the situation somewhat as well as having CSRS giving different information doesn't help.

They shipped mine out today, ETA 12/20/2010. Fedex tracking number and everything. Hopefully yours will go out soon.

5 Posts

December 16th, 2010 18:00

Yeah, this was before Lionel put any sort of update on the 14th. Please disregard this thread :)

No Events found!