Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

August 6th, 2013 16:00

Latitude 10 ST2 Proprietary Dongle Need some help with Pinouts and OTG

Hello I am new here but am hoping I can get a technical question resolved as noone can give me a straight answer anywhere else. I am looking for any information about transforming the 40-pin proprietary charge port into an OTG connection. Either I get a diagram of the Pinout and make my own cable to USB ect, or is there some form of a dongle cable that I do not know of?

I am a hardware hacker so any information to help me on my way is going to be valued extremely! So far all I have from my research are a few screencaps of the Asus transformer OTG (Because it's the only other 40 pin that I can think of) and some weird cables from dell, one for sure ships with a Latitude 10...but has no picture or real description adding to the confusion! And I threw in a OTG for a Dell streak that may or may not work. Thanks!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

December 28th, 2017 08:00

Hi 9v9,

I have a somewhat similar issue. I would like to hang this display on my bedroom wall as a smart media center running kodi, and being connected to an overhead projector. So I would like to split this 40pin connector to power and full size HDMI.

Have you found a pinout yet?

10 Posts

September 20th, 2022 04:00

hello friend, I also have a problem with otg  connectionI have a 7350 tablet with 40 pin. contact. Which dongle or cable worked for you?

No Events found!