Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 20th, 2016 08:00

Re. Tablet DELL Venue 8 Pro 5830 ....

Hi Dell,

I don't know to whom I have to address my request this is why I write in this forum with hope that someone may hear me and can help. 

Recently I tryied to install Win 10 on my Dell Venue 8 Pro 5830 after numerous inviation from Windows. My Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet have the following service Tag (S/N) <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>.

All fine and O.K. but after I installed Win 10 my Dell Venue 8 Pro 5830 camara has gone and naturally cannot use Skype video calls, video filming , etc ... I checked and read tons of blokcs, forums, etc ... other info and comments in the Net trying to find a way to restore back the original Win 8.1but all in vain. Somewhere in the Net I read that I have to contact DELL (but who in DELL exactly ?) , tell them the problem and they / DELL will send me some flash stick with to use to restore back my original Win 8.1. I like that Dell tablet very much and very much want to get it back working like before I was stupid enough to try to install Win 10. Will appreciate any whatever help with this regards. Here are my contact details :

Name : Mr. Boncho Bonev

Company name : KASI Automation Co. Ltd.,

Street address : 52, Kozloduy Str.,

ZIP Code : 9000,

City : Varna,

E-mail : <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

Tks in advance for any help provided - anyone wiling to help may contact me on my direct personal e-mail addresses : <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

Best rgds,

Boncho -

+++ 

No Responses!
No Events found!