Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 4th, 2010 01:00

Streak AV Dock. Am I missing something?

Hi,

I this week purchased the AV dock for the streak.  First impressions were that it is a solid device and provides a good base for charging the device.  Functionality however (unless I'm missing something) seems a little strange.  I have it connected to TV via the HDMI cable and into a sound system via a 3.5mm stereo cable.  If I play a film through the movie player I get decent picture through the hdmi and sound through the sound system.  If however I playblack a video I've recorded the sound comes through the HDMI which means I have to turn the TV sound up (Quite high as well as the sound level is quite low).  Is this how it has been designed to work or is this a bug in 2.2 that wasn't present with 1.6.

Also can someone offer any advice on how to show photos through the dock other than a slideshow from the homescreen.

Cheers,

Jon.

13 Posts

December 8th, 2010 05:00

Amy,

If this is not the best place to ask a question about how 2 devices, made by Dell, that are designed to function with each other work, then could you please let me know the best person to discuss this with.

Best regards,

Jon.

No Events found!