Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 31st, 2010 16:00

Streak Rebooting when you dont expect it

Can anyone tell me if there is a fix to this problem with the streak, I bought mine yesterday and so far it has rebooted over 8 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also it connects to the dell suite when it wants to not when i need it to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

August 2nd, 2010 09:00

thank you everyone......I got the unit changed so I am starting again......wish me luck

2 Posts

August 1st, 2010 03:00

Hi. Not really a techie, but i've had my streak nearly 2 months no such issues, only ever a couple of lock ups and resets. I would return the streak for a replacement.

31 Posts

August 1st, 2010 08:00

I would agree with Pigeon, especially if it is stock. If you downloaded a bunch of apps, then I would take it back to stock first and see if everything is ok.  Then only download 1 app at a time.

I think it is best to keep a device stock for a few days before loading anything new.  So you get to know the basic landscape and understand how it works, how is battery life, etc.  Some of these 3rd party apps are great, some aren't so good. Many haven't run on a Dell Streak or are made for OS of 2.x and don't like 1.6, etc.

If it isn't a software issue you caused by installing a bad app, then take it back.

No Events found!