Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 22nd, 2011 18:00

Unlocked Cherry Red Dell Streak orderd over 60 days ago and counting and still not delivered.

I ordered a unlocked cherry red dell streak on 11-23-10 from dell.com with a delivery date of December 21, 2010.  That order got shipped on 12-8-10 with a tracking number of 1.  On December 27 still no streak delivered so, I called dell to find out what was going on and they told me that my order was lost and that I needed to place a new order so I did.  I made sure that I told the CSR that I wanted a cherry red streak he repeated that it was a red one then told me I would have it in about a week.  I looked it up later that night online to find out that he set me up with a black one.  I immediately called dell to get this fixed and they told me that I had to get it shipped to me then return it.  The CSR also said that I would need to place another order for the cherry red so I did.  The order was placed on 12-15-10.  5 days later the black streak was delivered and I returned it the same day.  Since then my order has been pushed back 3 times, now I have a delivery date on 2-10-11.  I don't understand why my shipping date is later than dell.com which is showing 2-6-11.  I don't feel that this is very good customer service.  It is very disappointing to know that others have received their orders before I did, when they ordered much later than me.  Dell should pull the phones off their site until they can complete the orders that they are committed to, or have them listed as back ordered until further notice.  I could not imagine apple having customers waiting over 2 months for a IPhone.  Dell you have a great phone but you guys are seriously dropping the ball here.  COME ON DELL COME ON!!!!!!!

12 Posts

January 23rd, 2011 09:00

this may be a blessing in disguise, perphaps you will get a Streak that actaully functions then. Mine has not been good at all.

5 Posts

February 10th, 2011 07:00

Did you ever get the red dell streak.  I am in the same boat with you.  Ordered my unlocked one on 11/23 as well.  Canceled that order and had to reorder as well. Only to still be waiting for mine.  I do have a fed ex number but it hasn't been scanned by fed ex yet, and after reading this I am worried...

6 Posts

February 10th, 2011 13:00

YES.:emotion-21:  I just got it on 2-9-11....... one day early.  The wait was forever but I love my new cherry red unlocked 16g streak.:emotion-21::emotion-11:

No Events found!