Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 19th, 2013 07:00

XPS 10 Tablet

I am in the process of possibly purchasing a Tablet and have been reading the reviews.  Can you please let me know if Dell or Microsoft have addressed some of the recent issues regarding the Tablet.  For instant: Available apps, operating system issues when trying to use online sites such as Google Chrome, Facebook, Linkedin, adobe flash, accessories such as covers and carrying cases, etc.

I am a little concerned and would like some feedback prior to my purchase.

7 Posts

January 25th, 2013 18:00

I found by viewing various apps (like Facebook) on the desktop it solves the Adobe Flash message. There are quite a few apps in the store to pick from (many free ones) depending on what you want. There is only one cover/case for the XPS 10 Tablet and the rating and review on dell.com is not good, so I haven't order it. But, I found a site www.boxwave.com that will make a case/cover for the XPS 10 tablet if there is a demand for it. I have looked all over for accessories for the XPS 10 tablet and have not found anything that will fit it. I have put in my request to boxwave and now I just hope that others will so go to the sight and place a request so that they will makes cases for the XPS 10.

No Events found!