Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 20th, 2014 08:00

Upgraded to Unisphere 1.6.1 and cannot find performance report location

Hi All,

My customer recently upgraded from U4VMAX from version 1.5 to version 1.6.  Now we have a script on the unisphere host that used to look at the default location of the performance reports "csv" format and copy the files to a NAS share to be loaded into a launchpad.

Scince the upgrade, I found out the default directory of “D:\Program Files\EMC\SMAS\jboss\server\default-em\data\spa\querydata

has changed and the script no longer can pump those csv's to the staging area.

Would anyone know where the new default directory is when upgrading to version 1.6 so I can have the customer update the script?

Thanks again

11 Posts

February 20th, 2014 09:00

This is the new location ,

Program Files\SMAS\jboss\standalone\data\spa\querydata

Regards

Sadish Sugumaran

Technical Support Engineer

EMC Corporation

Phone: 1-800-782-4362 Ext 7633416

Email: Sadish.Sugumaran@emc.com

Please let us know what you think of the level of service provided by sending an email to my manager,

Ravikanth Annepu [ ravikanth.annepu@emc.com ]

For a complete local country dial list [click here ] / Online Support: https://support.emc.com

1 Attachment

22 Posts

February 20th, 2014 09:00

You are the man Sadish!!!

22 Posts

March 5th, 2014 07:00

Hi Sadish!

You have actually helped me with a U4VMAX default directory issue on EMC One a few weeks ago and thank you so much for that!  I was wondering if I can trouble you for one more question… I am having an issue at my customer Citi Group, where the performance reports I created are no longer creating the reports and sending them into the default dir D:\Program Files\EMC\SMAS\jboss\server\default-em\data\spa\querydata\*

This SMAS instance has not been upgraded as of yet to version 1.6.1 its scheduled to be upgraded 3/11.. Should we just wait to see what happens after the upgrade?

No Events found!