Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

1 Message

June 17th, 2020 22:00

Cannot connect to Web interface (VNXe 3150)

When I want to connect web interface for Vnxe 3150 storage, i'm getting "this site can't be reached" error.. so please suggest me is there any other way to storage interface?? and also how to rectify this problem??

• 

6.9K Posts

June 18th, 2020 11:00

Hello phani3391,

Have you done any upgrades to your VNX recently?  Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same error?   

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

August 20th, 2020 06:00

I am having the same issue, we recently moved the 10G connections over to a different switch stack. The management was not touched.

We moved the 10G connections 1 at a time and didn't experience any outages as the fail worked as you would expect. This was a while ago and I don't think I was logged into the Mgt while we moved the 10G, I was keeping an eye on the HyperV guests that were sitting on the SAN.

I'm not sure if the connection moves have anything to do with the problem. The IP address is set statically on the 3150 and I can see the MAC address on the switchport that is connected to the MGT port and the switch reports it is up.

All the storage connected to three different HyperV servers appears to be fine, we just can't connect to the web interface.

BTW is there an alternative product for GUI Mgt for the VNXe 3150? I am currently using an outdated and unsecure version of Firefox since the newest version doesn't like the Flash that the web interface uses. 

• 

6.9K Posts

August 20th, 2020 12:00

Hello Mike Peace,

Here is a link to a KB that maybe of some assistance. https://dell.to/2Q9kC9p

August 24th, 2020 08:00

Will this affect the systems that are using storage on the SAN?

Since the MGT IP address is not responding I won't be able to use an SSH connection, so should I use the serial port on the SP I'm connected to via ethernet which is not responding?

Regards,

Mike Peace

• 

6.9K Posts

August 24th, 2020 10:00

Hello Mike Peace,

If you do this one at a time your system should stay up.  Here are some other steps that you can try as well.

https://dell.to/3gtmy7s

No Events found!