ExternalConnectionLimit

ExternalConnectionLimitPerHost

Thanks,

8.6K Posts

June 17th, 2015 11:00

No idea what these are – they dont look like data mover parameters

91 Posts

June 19th, 2015 02:00

I referred the parameter guide for VNX, but couldn't find any such parameters. You can list the facilities and server parameters for each facilities using command line.

Please refer the Parameters Guide for VNX for File  for more details.

Jithin

4.5K Posts

June 19th, 2015 14:00

I think you may be looking for how many hosts you can connect to the array. The number of hosts is based on the number of HBA's that each SP port or SP or array can support.

HBA Initiators Limites.jpg

glen

119 Posts

June 22nd, 2015 05:00

Thanks for the reply. I have had EMC dispatch engineer to location to connect to SP physically and change those parameters.

Thing is also do not know if it is related to above table that you posted, because was not able to connect via "Set RemotelyAnywhere Access Restrictions > Giving IP of local desktop from where I connected setup page of one of the SP"

Will update you once done at location.

4.5K Posts

June 22nd, 2015 09:00

Are you referring to the Management Ports on the array - the IP addresses for SPA and SPB? If so, I don't believe there is a connection limit (the number of external users connecting to the SP ports), but if you're referring to logging into the array to use Unisphere, then there is a limit, but I can't remember what that is - I'm thinking that only one user is allowed to be logged into Unisphere at one time.

Are you asking about the FILE side of the array - the Celerra side or just the block side?

glen

No Events found!