Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 8th, 2011 16:00

Introducing your new Community Manager

Please welcome Tarini Chopra who is joining me as Community Manager for this Unified Storage community.

As an EMC Intern, Tarini worked with me in planning this community, and now as a regular employee she's on board to help it grow. She's got some great ideas, and she'd like to hear from you, too. So please, write back here or on our Feedback discussion if you have any suggestions for how we can make this community more valuable to you.

Kris

29 Posts

March 11th, 2011 09:00

Hello everyone,

I joined the Unified Storage Division this year, and I am excited to start managing this ECN Unified Storage Community. A little background about me; I graduated from Babson College in May 2009, with a degree in Global Business Management and Entrepreneurship. I joined EMC in June 2009, and completed the 18-month Marketing Leadership Development Program at EMC in December 2010.

I would definitely like to hear your thoughts around how to improve this community, and what you would like to see in the coming months. Please stay tuned for some fun contests and great prizes- coming up this month. Look forward to working with you all!

Tarini

No Events found!