Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

May 22nd, 2007 13:00

Gmanson?

Who is "Gmanson" and why did he message me in private offering to help me with malware? I see some suspicious looking posts from him, though none in response to my posts.

Thanks.

99 Posts

May 25th, 2007 00:00

Your post makes no sense, that is why the questions were asked. But I hope after all the reports sent in on the you, it will not be an issue much longer.

Farewell and Good luck on the A+,

Fox

508 Posts

June 22nd, 2010 00:00

Well I see a few things have gone on here and I never could get my A+ just way to busy with things going on now.

508 Posts

June 24th, 2010 23:00

I also have my own training on the ztf forums now. All members have to do is to sign up and they get taught on how to remove malware as well.

2.7K Posts

June 25th, 2010 08:00

What are the "ztf forums"?

1 Rookie

• 

2.2K Posts

June 25th, 2010 08:00

Also Gmanson, hijacking threads in the Malware Removal Forum is totally unacceptable, you even did this to a few which were already being worked. Do as you wish elsewhere, but until you can take time and effort to (1) learn the necessary skills required  to be an analyst, and (2) learn to follow the correct procedures and protocols that are in effect here, you really need to stay away. Your "by guess and by golly" approach to problem solving is very likely to cause harm to people's computers and make their problems worse. And the sad thing is, is that the forums went through this before with you a few years ago. :emotion-6:

508 Posts

June 25th, 2010 23:00

ZTF- Zaps Tech forums which is a community where many users and members go to ask for tech support and talk on other topics like movies games etc. Also have tech services provided by me and tech training as well.

1 Rookie

• 

5.8K Posts

June 26th, 2010 00:00

ZTF- Zaps Tech forums which is a community where many users and members go to ask for tech support and talk on other topics like movies games etc. Also have tech services provided by me and tech training as well.

With all due respect, this is not a website I would recommend.

508 Posts

June 26th, 2010 00:00

What work? I saw no work being done much or even at all to the ones I posted on before and now.

DALEM29 I have fixed so many pcs with malware Ive lost count and could literally do it in my sleep. ATM I am fixing two pcs at the same time and I am more of an analyst then you think. I can see that alot of the members here dont appreciate my help because of the so called "protocalls" in place and If i was accepted in training which I have requested from Bugbatter on spywarehammer and I have received no word back which was a few days ago. So do what you will here with what you consider help because I am just about as capable more then I am now then going what you call training. You really have no idea if you wanna call me "by guess and by golly" approach to problem attitude and say itll make problems worse why dont you compare my responses to other forums on the internet instead of insisting things like that on me or other people and all of the fixes I have suggested to other members and on posts on this dell site I have done to everyone and every pc I have worked on in the past wether for gain or not, not one computer has ever crashed on me period.

If no one wants to accept me into training anytime soon I could give a flying fidoodle about this forum ever again and since Im respected in this way of manner on forum instead of chatting with me by pm or other means of chat like skype or messenger I am not even going to suggest people come here as well so thats my take on all of this.

I remember one member I helped on this forum a long time ago personally and that was ellenbaldwin07 or something like that. Ask her/him their opinion if they are still on here and I helped that person because I cared and since I havent received anything here or for training Im about to stop caring.

Well later.

881 Posts

June 26th, 2010 09:00

With all due respect, this is not a website I would recommend.

And as a Newbe I would respect this person WHY??????????????? I would not trust Gmanson to work on my old Pong console.

Jeff

508 Posts

June 26th, 2010 12:00

lol. I dont work on old Pong Console anyways so your safe there. :emotion-2:

No Events found!