Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

2 Intern

• 

1.1K Posts

June 7th, 2011 01:00

Is there a problem with Adobe Flash Player download as of on the 7th June 2011 at 6.49 GMT?

Hello,

I put my computer on this morning and a notification from Adobe installer appared to inform the availability of a newer version of the Flash Player.

I choose to install the latest version but nothing happened.

Then I right clicked on the "Adobe Installer" and choose to un-install the earlier version. Following this went to the Adobe site and choose to install the Flash player [without the Google bar], the down load windows appear but download seem at snail pace with after 15 minutes only 0.3% has been downloaded.

Normally my flash player dowun load takes less than a minute.

I then used the unstaller again from my trusted post by ky331 and tried again to install the Adobe Flash Player... again the download window appears and I choose to install without the "Google Bar" and the down load does not take place...awaited for another 10 minutes and it is sooooo slow...something wrong here I felt.

I finally opt to do a system restore to an earlier date and have got my working Flash Player v 10.3.181.14. [On system restore the same Adobe installer appeared again informing the availability of a latest version of the Flash Player- This I expected]

To me this latest version of flash player remain illusive.

I can see ky331 updated about the flash player on the 1st June 2011.

As of 6th June 2011 at 7.08 a.m GMT the problem persists here in UK for me....

Regards

3 Apprentice

• 

15.3K Posts

June 7th, 2011 05:00

Snow,

Flash was updated YET AGAIN on 5 June.

I had no problems downloading it on the 5th (home) and on the 6th (work).   Here are the direct links... hopefully they'll work:

Adobe Flash Player UNinstaller version 10.3.181.23 uninstall_flash_player.exe

Download for IE users (Flash10s.ocx) version 10.3.181.23:
http://fpdownload.ma...h_player_ax.exe

Download link for Firefox, Safari, Opera version 10.3.181.22
http://fpdownload.ma...lash_player.exe

2 Intern

• 

1.1K Posts

June 7th, 2011 06:00

Uninstall does the job but on my attempt to install the latest flash takes me to pass the security and the the new window opens with download detail - snail pace. Information suggesting the download expected to complete in 2 hours and minutes./..

At here once again I went to the Adobe Flash site and selected the brower choice and attempted the download...A redwindow appeared to agree with the legality and install ... The install was completed with in two second..yes seconds.

What ever, I now have the V10.3.181.23

A big thank you to ky331.

Regards

3 Apprentice

• 

15.3K Posts

June 7th, 2011 07:00

You're most welcome :-)

No Events found!