Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 1st, 2004 03:00

Number of messages on board

I see I just cracked 2500 posts since I started on DellForums March 11th (Dell doesn't count very good...clicking on my name shows a little over 1200 posts...clicking on Find all Posts by this user while in that screen shows the true figure.

At this rate I will approach 10,000 posts in one year if my mouse finger and brain survives. *;-) I guess you can see how I posted 100,000 times on Usenet in the 1990s.  and all this from an Ernie Pyle typist...thank goodness for Control-C and Control-V. *;-)

Here's to many more victims healed in the future!

All the best,

Texruss
www.russelltexas.com
Spyware Fighter Wilders Forum
Slyware Warrior Tom Coyote Forum
Expert Malware Responder Dell Forum

Please be aware only the following DellForum members were trained at TomCoyote.com and SpywareInfo.com to help with malware like viruses, worms, adware, scumware, foistware and crudware in general. They are also the only experts specifically trained to analyze and advise on Hijackthis logs: Texruss, Baskar1234, Grinler, ChrisRLG, SpotCheckBilly, and pskelley. (If you are one of our classmates and not on this list email me for an addition to this list...we need all the help we can get *;-)  BTW...clicking on people's usernames at the left will reveal information about them if they chose to have an open profile. My credentials are available for your perusal. 

Message Edited by Texruss on 06-30-2004 11:23 PM

66 Posts

July 1st, 2004 03:00

LOL! Great post Tex. And may your fingers keep typing and your brain keep fixing things for victims of internet damage! Cheers.

30 Posts

July 1st, 2004 16:00

To all readers of this Forum:

Please read carefully and follow Texruss and the other certified members of this forum, and your problems will be solved!  I am forever grateful to this forum (and Texruss in particular) for the assistance I received in fixing my computer problem.  Have patience, read carefully, follow instructions and your problem will likely be solved as well. 

Wishing you all the best with your concerns,

---Dharmadan

154 Posts

July 2nd, 2004 00:00

I've got to jump on board and second the comments of the others.  I haven't had the serious problems of many posters; but I started following your advice and suggestions as to safety right up front.   I know it's helped enormously.  I've passed on your advice to some of my careless friends, as well.

Keep rocking on, Tex.  We love you for all you contribute.

Nancy

No Events found!