Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 23rd, 2015 11:00

Spyware

Mcafee not detecting any virus. Please recommend any online boot time scanner. dell Inspiron 5558 windows 8.1 mal functioning.

1 Message

September 6th, 2016 23:00

Compatibilitycheck.exe is yet another frustrating adware program that silently sneaks into victim computer and then bring up lots of issues. Soon after its gets inside into victims computer it target the installed browsing application and then without victims permission bring unwanted changes into its default settings. It replaces your homepage, changes the search engine and too installs bad plugins after which you will face unwanted redirections. Along with slow Internet speed, continuous popping ads frustrate you. Compatibilitycheck.exe enters to a user PC very secretly without approval of user and soon after its invasion your online activity would be badly hampered. My PC was too gets infected as I have installed a freeware program without scanning for computer threats. Ya, it's my mistake but in order to keep my PC safe I look in for solution to remove Compatibilitycheck.exe.

Compatibilitycheck.exe is highly annoying adware program that usually infiltrates into victims computer via clicks to luring links, visits to infected websites, sharing data using infected drives and nevertheless installing freeware without scanning for threats( like it was my case). After its invasion along with poor browsing performance system efficiency was too badly affected. CPU hangs a lots, sometime it happens computer shutdown unexpectedly. I tried hard to eliminate even re-install it as soon as I have detected as it is too capable to track online activity.

I look in for solution, tried some anti-malware but nothing helps me much but a million dollar thanks to solution my friend's Alex suggested. Here I found the best and complete Compatibilitycheck.exe removal solution:- http://www.unistallcompatibilitycheckexe.com/

No Events found!