Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Message

March 17th, 2019 02:00

My brand new laptop is not working properly.

I am using a brand new Vostro 3568 laptop with Windows 10 operating system. I bought it just before 3 weeks through online. Since that time I am facing the issues are

1. Laptop is taking too much time to open.

2. If i connect Wi-Fi from my mobile to laptop, it's works very slowly but working very faster in mobile.

3. When i tried to restore system to a previous date, it took more than 2 hours to complete system restore.

How can I solve these issues and use my laptop smoothly.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 18th, 2019 06:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Is the system purchased directly from Dell or through an online retailer?

Please run a hardware diagnostic by following the video on this link & check if there is an error.

Have you tried a different connection apart from using your mobile as a hotspot?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.         

How to locate the service tag

4 Operator

• 

5.6K Posts

March 18th, 2019 09:00

@Aneeshsmnezk wrote:

I am using a brand new Vostro 3568 laptop with Windows 10 operating system. I bought it just before 3 weeks through online. Since that time I am facing the issues are

1. Laptop is taking too much time to open.

2. If i connect Wi-Fi from my mobile to laptop, it's works very slowly but working very faster in mobile.

3. When i tried to restore system to a previous date, it took more than 2 hours to complete system restore.

How can I solve these issues and use my laptop smoothly.

Your laptop is probably trying to do a lot of Windows 10 updates.

You should let it complete.

No Events found!