Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

6 Posts

January 10th, 2022 04:00

Poor standard of Dell Support

NOBODY FROM DELL HAS CONTACTED ME REG. my SERVICE REQUEST 1080948422. VERY POOR & SUB-STANDARD SERVICE BY DELL EVEN FOR A NEW PC. WONDER HOW POOR OR PATHETIC DELL STANDARD OF SERVICE WILL BE AFTER FEW MONTHS OR YEARS OF USING DELL VOSTRO 3400 LAPTOP??

• 

25.7K Posts

January 10th, 2022 06:00

Hi, I see your query is in relation to warranty extension. Please reach out to the sales team to help you with it. You may reach them on the details here. If there is anything else you need help with, please send us a direct message and we will be happy to look into it.

6 Posts

January 10th, 2022 19:00

Hello Madam/Sir,

How do I contact your Sales Team OR do me a favour and ask your Sales Team to call me on my RMN . I have placed 3 service requests and also followed up for a call from your Sales Team, as is promised when I raise the Service Request BUT unfortunately for the past week, there has been no call back from your Team reg. upgrade of my Warranty.

In your reply email, you have said  "If there is anything else you need help with, please send us a direct message"....How do I send a direct message when you send mail from a NO REPLY ID   AND also DO NOT mention email ID Sales or Customer Support to whom I can send a Direct MESSAGE to?  I never expected such a POOR standard of CS from Dell and that too with 3 SR pending. What a pathetic and pitiful system?

No Events found!