Solved!

Go to Solution

October 31st, 2016 18:00

ScaleIO Enhanced Support - Service Center locked

Hello,

our company recently became EMC Partner and bought:

- 14 TB ScaleIO license (already registered) - Product ID: 456-110-063

- Enhanced Software Support for 3 years - Product ID: M-ENHSWSIO-030

more than a week ago we requested access to Service Center and Online Support but the access is still locked. We see locks on the different tools on the Service Center page as you can see in this screenshot:

service-center_locked.JPG.jpg

Also MyService360 features are unusable, we can see only MyService360 presentation.

Since all features are locked we can only write emails to support@emc.com and call the support team by phone so:

- we opened two service requests writing emails to support@emc.com and to EMC account team.

- friday 28/10/2016 we called EMC support team by phone and they raised the priority of the SR but we never received any update about our problem.

Since our ScaleIO infrastructure went in production 15 days ago we are worried since we can't create service requests from the portal nor live chat with the ScaleIO support team.

I'm writing here since I didn't find an alternative way to solve this problem, could you help us to gain service center access?

Thanks in Advance,

Davide

68 Posts

November 3rd, 2016 07:00

Hi Pawel,

finally I was contacted from eServices support team and they closed the SR 10 minutes ago. Now I have access to support!

Kind regards,

Davide

306 Posts

November 3rd, 2016 00:00

Hi Davide,

Teams wich support S360 access won't read this forum; please ping me offline with the SR# you raised for this and I'll try  to help.

Cheers,

Pawel

No Events found!