Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 7th, 2017 01:00

Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 shutdown is not working

i had this problem before but it used to be with sleep problems also but now its only shutdown not working although i did

1- remove all the drivers for video cards AMD and Intel and installing them in the order of dell drivers as been told and still not working

2- remove Intel Rapid Storage driver and still the problem exist

now i went and downloaded the drivers again but the video drivers are not working the Intel drivers say that my laptop doesn't meet the minimum requirements and when i installed the AMD it made problems with my AMD and  my Intel driver i dont understand how could that be

im really getting sick and tired of this i wasted a lot of time on this and the problem is old problem not new and yet dell useless as always never put a permanent solution for this

i also contacted Dell and they say they dont support outside US

can anyone help me with this please ?

• 

17K Posts

July 7th, 2017 06:00

lord4ever1,

Your system needs Windows 10 drivers., Unfortunately, Dell did not create any Windows 10 drivers for this computer.  If the system does not have the correct drivers installed then, you may experience issues.

3 Posts

July 12th, 2017 04:00

i kinda figure out the problem it used to be with the video drivers but then windows 10 actually solve it but created the same problem again but with a different driver which Dell actually recommend the solution which is the Intel Management engine interface windows 10 recommend version 11 and Dell recommend version 9.5 which i did remove version 11 and installed 9.5 and its working fine

No Events found!