Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 17th, 2015 17:00

Facing Issues with Google Chrome in Windows 10

Hi Everyone, 

I am facing strange issue of dns probe no internet error in google chrome after upgrading to Windows 10.

7 Technologist

• 

16.3K Posts

October 18th, 2015 09:00

What model is your computer? Was it an upgrade from another OS, was it preinstalled on the computer, or did you perform a clean install? If it was an upgrade, what was the original OS?

Are you switching between two wireless networks? Are you connected with dual-band wifi? Are you using a VPN? Do you have a virtual or bridged adapter with Hyper-V, VMware, or Virtual Box?

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

October 21st, 2015 08:00

Putting obfuscated links into posts to Phishing lure people to malware sites is a violation of TOS.  Copying posts to the forum from other forums in order to drive Google search meta data traffic is also a violation.

1 Message

February 29th, 2016 02:00

Hello Sir, If you are still facing same issue then you can try any one tutorial which are First Guide  and other also good best Guide, Me also solve this issue from this full step guide

1 Message

June 5th, 2016 15:00

Thanks For The Guide Mate. It really helps. I got out of my problem now.

July 30th, 2016 13:00

Thanks for posting this. I've recently Install Chrome OS on Laptop , it also has same issue. Later fixed with update and with the list of guides in this post

1 Message

March 8th, 2017 05:00

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

You can fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error in Google Chrome By Applying This Method:

Open Command Prompt (Run as administrator) in your PC.
Type the following code and hit enter…
netsh winsock reset

Now simply restart your PC and error must be resolved now….
If it didnt solve your problem refer to this: dns_probe_finished_no_internet

April 11th, 2017 23:00

IF you are still facing issues check this  DNS probe finished no internet fix guide 

2 Posts

April 18th, 2017 04:00

If you are facing this problem, you try set DNS to use Google DNS. To do that, follow steps:

1. Open the Network and Sharing Center (aka Network Connections)
  2. Right click on your internet connection and choose properties.
  3. Select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
  4. Now click on the radio button that says ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’.
  5. Set Preferred DNS Server: 8.8.8.8
  6. Set Alternate DNS Server: 8.8.4.4
  7. Tick the box that says ‘Validate settings upon exit’.
  8. Now click OK.
No Events found!