Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

F

July 30th, 2015 17:00

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 windows 10 driver from the support driver download problem report (xps 13 early 2015)

xps 13 early 2015 with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 version

the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 windows 10  driver from support driver (version 18.11.0_A00) download will frequently cut off the wifi connection and sometime frozen the system

1.8K Posts

July 31st, 2015 10:00

Hello,

Looks like Intel released a new series of drivers just two days ago (July 29th).   

Version: 18.11.0.8 (Latest)

See if that helps.

Unfortunately, with new Windows versions rolling out, we'll see a lot of drivers being released as bugs are fixed. 

Todd

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

October 8th, 2015 11:00

Hola, buenas tardes, tambien tengo el mismo problema, y no he podido solucionar, ya instale windows 8, windows 7, windows 10 y en todos da el mismo problema al instalar el wiffi.... la pantalla se pone en negro o en blanco, si alguien soluciono por favor pase el dato

1 Message

October 23rd, 2015 09:00

I'm having the EXACT same issues!  I have tried every solution I can find online...

Disable IPV6 didn't work

Disable Bluetooth Didn't work

Turn power management on/off didn't work

What happens is that it says connected with no internet.  Then when you try and do ANYTHING within your network settings my laptop becomes unresponsive.  Reboot even hangs and needs to have a hard restart!

I am using the Inspiron 15 2 in 1.  I have Comcast with the Technicolor Router.  What do you have?

This is very frustrating.  I am watching the event viewer in Windows and THOUGHT I had it figured out with the IPV6 thing. 

I hope someone figures this out because this new laptop is useless to me if I can't connect in to it from outside my house. 

No Events found!