Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 10th, 2013 06:00

Windows 8

Hi.  I recently upgraded to windows 8 from windows 7 as I just bought my computer and windows 8 was not out yet.  I have a software on my computer called Driver Tool and Driver Manager.  There is no place to get this off my computer.  I'm not sure if I downloaded this to try and found out I have to purchase it so don't want it.  I'm also not sure if this is part of Microsoft that came with Windows 8.  I want to uninstall this software but it's not listed in add/remove and I have no clue how to get this off my computer.  I have written to them at their contact email and they keep saying if you want to uninstall a program go to add/remove and explain everything over and over.  I already know all this and told them it's not listed there.  I'm getting no where with them.  Does anyone know how I can get this off my computer?  I think it is clashing with another of my programs and want to remove it complete.  Also does anyone know if this is part of Microsoft and if I remove it is it going to effect anything?  Thank you for any info and help me get rid of this, thanks again.  I have a Dell Inspirion 660S with windows 8.

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

March 10th, 2013 06:00

Hi CDLOUS4,

Can you post a screen shot? I'm pretty sure this is not part of Windows 8.

4 Operator

• 

3.7K Posts

March 10th, 2013 09:00

This is a software problem, Ill move to the software and OS  side of the forum.

347 Posts

March 10th, 2013 09:00

How do I do a screenshot?

4 Operator

• 

3.7K Posts

March 10th, 2013 11:00

How do I do a screenshot?

Type  snipping tool in win 8 and this will bring up a box that will allow you to take a screen shot , being a full page, or a rectangle box.

No Events found!