Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 26th, 2003 23:00

Adjusting margins when printing from Outlook Express

Can someone please give me the procedure for adjusting the margins when printing from Outlook Express 6?  My current problem is the left hand margin which has somehow become very narrow, but I would also like to adjust the top margin at times.  All suggestions are appreciated.

1.3K Posts

February 27th, 2003 11:00

fredhep,

Is this the only time it does it.  What type of printer is it and does their documentation say about issues such as this.  Try to provide as much information on this as possible.

28 Posts

February 27th, 2003 16:00

Michael: Thanks for the response.  Your tips enabled me to figure out how to correct the problem.  --  Fred

1 Message

June 4th, 2004 15:00

Help...this is frustrating as I already found the above subject from the forum but there is no solution was posted.

Left margin moved half an inch to the left, when printing it would omit 2-3 characters. this would only occur when printing from outlook express.

Can someone please help?

Monte

1 Message

April 5th, 2009 14:00

Help...this is frustrating as I already found the above subject from the forum but there is no solution was posted.

Left margin moved half an inch to the left, when printing it would omit 2-3 characters. this would only occur when printing from outlook express.

Can someone please help?

Monte

No Events found!