Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 30th, 2011 01:00

Dell Inspiron N 5010 is Waiting during Welcome Screen and log on Screen in windows 7 32bit

I have a Dell Inspiron N 5010 Core I 3 and then was OK on Windows 7 (32) And then began to wait after the Windows boot screen And wait a period of about 2 minutes on the Welcome screen and log on I tried to re-install windows 7 , install antivirus Kaspersky with making update but it didn't find any virus,  I tried to re-install another version of windows, but to no avail with the knowledge that but after starting windows no problem has appeared

what Can I do?

6 Posts

April 30th, 2011 22:00

Where is the solution?

9 Legend

• 

16.3K Posts

April 30th, 2011 23:00

Don't be impatient.  Remember this is not an official source of Dell Technical Support ... we are all volunteer Dell computer users here to help other users to solve problems.  You posted on a weekend - on a Saturday - when the fewest volunteers frequent the forums to help.  It also doesn't help that your post is not very easily understood - punctuation, grammar, etc. - I'm not exactly sure what the actual problem is that you are experiencing.

If you need immediate assistance, call Dell Technical Support on the phone.  Depending on your location and purchased warranty level, there may be a cost for the Support.

Feel free to post more and clearer details about your problem if you'd like us to be able to help ... and be patient for a response, as none of us are paid to be here.

4 Operator

• 

3.7K Posts

May 1st, 2011 05:00

I have a Dell Inspiron N 5010 Core I 3 and then was OK on Windows 7 (32) And then began to wait after the Windows boot screen And wait a period of about 2 minutes on the Welcome screen and log on I tried to re-install windows 7 , install antivirus Kaspersky with making update but it didn't find any virus,  I tried to re-install another version of windows, but to no avail with the knowledge that but after starting windows no problem has appeared

what Can I do?

Hi, Have you got Win 7 SP1 installed, I have heard people complaining that SP1 does slow down the bootup of Win 7. Also type MSCONFIG at the start, and go into your Boot Tab, and deselect programs that you don't want to start at Bootup, that will speed up you system.

6 Posts

May 1st, 2011 05:00

Yes , I did that .
but no difference noticed

No Events found!