Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 10th, 2008 16:00

I Am Back Also

This has really been a learning experience.

I recently wrote of the trouble I had signing-in.  For 2 days I tried signing-in and changing passwords, which were not accepted.  Finally, on the 3rd day I created a new account. 

Once I started using the new account it was obvious, somehow both accounts had merged.  In the new account I could not access "edit profile" and I began receiving duplicate replies to posts created in my orignial account.  Replies also began arriving at the new account's email address. 

With some sense of clarity, it was time to rethink and backtrack what I had done.  I created and was signing into the new account with Internet Explorer.  The last time I attempted to change the password in my original account, I was using Firefox.  I decided to see if I could access my original account, with its new password, using FireFox.  It Works!!  However, I cannot access my original account using IE.

I am not sure what happened in this case.  I am just relieved to have my orignial account back.  Now I can put a stop those emails from the Poll:  New Community thread!

Nissi1

2.7K Posts

December 10th, 2008 18:00

Hi

Yes you are Nissi1

Good Luck 

3RD TRY to get this message to you !!

4 Operator

• 

3.7K Posts

December 11th, 2008 11:00

Hi Nissa1, Welcome back.:emotion-2:

322 Posts

December 11th, 2008 18:00

Hello Robin,

Thank you.  It is good to be back.

Continued blessings,

Nissi1

322 Posts

December 11th, 2008 18:00

Hello C3PO5,

Thank you.

3rd Try.  I guess we really love this place.  We all have shared and learned so much.  Now we are sharing a lesson in patience!:emotion-2:

Peace and Grace,

Zandra/Nissi1

No Events found!